Saturday, January 21, 2023

Yummy Love Card/ Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello Friends! I hope your day is going well, today I wanted to share with you an idea to create the sweetest card for someone special in your live!  I hope you like it!

CARD DETAILS:

My card today is inspired on my love for chocolate... I created this yummy card using the Truffle Add-On for Chocolate Heart Gift Box dies, they are super easy to assemble and fun.  I used cream, brown and red cardstock.  I wanted a contrasting background so I used Oxide Ink Cracked Pistachio and some kraft and white cardstock as card bases.


This Chocolates look so real I just love them I finish this card with the sentiment and some sequins for some shine.  Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope I inspired you to create some Yummy and Lovely cards for all your chocolate lover friends.

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment