Saturday, January 22, 2022

Butterfly Spinner

 Hello Friends, Waleska here with a beautiful Butterfly Spinner card, I love this interactive spinner products they are so unique and you can make the most beautiful cards with them. Today I will share a super girly spinner card using theto use the A7 Snow Globe Pop up die and the realistic butterflies from the shop too.


CARD DETAILS:


I started by cutting all the pieces you need to create the A7 Snow Globe Pop Up Die card with white carstock, for this  pieces I like to use thick cardstock.  I wanted to create a very light and dreamy vibe with this card so I choose to use Oxide Inks in colors Salavaged Patina, Kitsch Flamingo and Wilted Violet and I inked all the pieces with this colors, I splashed some water on them too.  

                                         

After assembling the A7 Snow Globe card I cut three of the Butterflies from the  Flying Butterflies dies. I cut the back part with white cardstock and inked them with the same colors I mention before and the top part with a Foil Cardstock paper they look beautiful!!!

 

I then glue two of the butterflies to the front of the Snow globe and I adhere the spinner elements together with the fishing line in the center to make butterfly spin.  It looks great! like a real buttefly flying!!! I added the word Dream with Kirsch Flamingo ink and it is done!I hope you have an amazing day! Thank you so much for stopping by today and remember that this and other amazing products you can find at the shop!


Waleska Galindo





No comments:

Post a Comment