Saturday, December 4, 2021

Nutcracker Snowy Card/ Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello Scrappy Tail Craft Fans, Waleska here for my first post for the month of December! This is my first time using the Nutcracker Spinner Add on and I have to say I looove it!  It is so fun to put together you can make them from different colors and make all kinds of cards with it!  I hope you like it and can be inspired with it!




CARD DETAILS:

To start this card I cut all the pieces that come on the Nutcracker Spinner Add on from different colors of cardstock.  I found a color combo I wanted to use so it was easy to use this color on all the elements of this fun die.  The color combo I used was pink, red, black and gold.




I then cut the two ovals that come on the Slimline Snow Globe Pop Up die from green and kraft cardstock, I also cut some leaves from the Assorted Christmas Leaves from two different green cardstock.  I adhered the nutcracker to the oval pieces and I also added the leaves.  I add Distress Grit Paste to the leaves for a snowy look.  


To fishish this card I glue everything to a cardbase piece I made with kraft, white and red cardstock.  I added some splatter snow with acrilic pain mixed with water and some gold pearls.  I love this card I hope you like it too it was so much fun to create.  I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day, thank you so much for stopping by!



Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment