Thursday, July 15, 2021

You are a Killer Slimline card/ Whimsy Stamps Guest Designer

 Hello Friends!!! Waleska Galindo here from craftinglovew super happy to share with you my second post as this month's Guest Designer for Whimsy Stamps.  I am crazy for the new Lookin' Shark stamp set, I have a crazy love for shark stamps and this one is definetely one of my favorites so far.  I mixed this funny stamp set with the Slimline Connected Bubbles die set to create an underwater card.



CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I started with the background.  For the background I used Oxide inks in colors Peacock Feathers in the middle of the panel then I used Salty Ocean and on the edges I used Lucky Clover I blended this tree colors very well and added some water splashes for more texture and to create the under water feel to this panel.



I set this panel aside to dry and I die cut six of the Slimline Connected Bubbles die and adhere them together so they can have dimention.  I then put glue around the bubbles and add sparkling glitter to them, they look super fun with the dimention and glitter.  



I colored the super adorable and fun Sharks with Tri-blend Spectrum Noir markers in colors Ice Grey Blend, Dark Red Blend and Jade Green Blend I cut them and adhere them to the back of the biggest bubbles so they will look like they are inside the bubbles.  I stamped the sentiment with black ink and glue this panel to a white card base.



I had so much fun creating this card, I want to thank Whimsy Stamps for the amazing opportunity to design with ther awesome products I love it!!! I hope you can be inspired to create some fun summer cards with Whimsy Stamps products and remember to stay safe and stay crafty! hugs!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment