Saturday, July 24, 2021

Magical Day with Scrappy Tail Crafts new products

 Hello Scrappy Tail fans, Waleska Galindo super happy to be with you again to share a new card using some of the amazing products from the newest release, today I used the Cloud Frame Cover Plate and the Fairy Silhousttes dies I hope you like my card and can be inspired to use this beautiful new products.


CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I started by creating the background for the card, I wanted to make a galaxy looking background to do that I used my beloved oxide inks in colors, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Salty Ocean and Black Soot.  I mixed all the colors using a foam brush and at the end I  used the black soot on the edges and in the middle of the panel too.  I splashed some water drops and also some silver watercolor to create the stars.  


I then diecut the Cloud Frame Cover plate with white cardstock.  I created a shaker by adhering some acetate to this panel and adding some irridescent stars and sequins.  I diecut the rest of the elements with black glittered cardstock and adhere it to the front of the shaker card, and also the sentiment.


This was a supe fun card to make I love how this elements work so well together that fairy looks super cute.

I hope you have an amazing weekend! Remember this and many other great new products are available on the shop now.


Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment