Friday, August 7, 2020

MFT Sketch Challenge #501

 Hello Friends I just wanted to share a very quick and easy card I created for the current MFT Sketch challenge I was very inpired on the amazing Laura Bassen with this design.  I am more on the cute whimsical side but today I had a lot of fun with this design!


I had this scraps of rainbow paper from a bunch of envelopes I made for my cardmaking photograps! I just love the look of a good simple rainbow... Don't you?  I used the Love die from MFT as well as a cute sentiment from the From the heart stamp set from MFT also!

Fingers Crossed I win some money!  I am going to need it to buy the entire release coming soon from MFT.

My inspiration:

I hope you have a great day! remember to stay safe and stay crafty!


2 comments:

  1. Great card! The colors are so fresh and vibrant, and the die cut "love" is perfect with the striped background.

    ReplyDelete