Thursday, August 27, 2020

Divinity Designs Guest Design Cute Monkeys Slimline


Hello Friends today I have this fun Slimline with this adorable monkes from Divinity Designs, and also a bunch other great products also from them.

For my card today I used the Divinity Designs Slimline Card base dies on kraft cardstock.  For my card base I used the Slimline Layering Rectangles.  I used Oxide inks in colors Dried Marigold Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade and I also add some water splashes.


I then planned out my jungle scene with the Divinity Designs Fern Dies and Tropical leaves those I inked with Mowed Lawn and Lucky Clover Oxide Inks, I love the texture of the leaves!


I adhered the leaves in place once I was happy with the placement and cut the excess from the borders.  I copic colored my cute monkeys and stack them to fill the slimline card.  I stamped the sentiment at the top of the card and added a kraft Scalloped rectangle die to finish this fun card!



I am super happy to be Guest Designing for this amazing company their dies are really amazing check them out HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and sharing some craty time with me! Stay safe...


Waleska
 

Divinity Designs Products used:

Thanks a Bunch Stamp Set

Slimline Scalloped Rectangles

Slimline Layering Rectangles

Ferns Dies

Tropical Leaves Dies 

No comments:

Post a Comment