Saturday, August 18, 2018

Two Tone Magical Pegasus!

Hello Friends, today I have for you my second card as a guest designer for one Awesome new company called heartcraftpaper of one of my good crafty friends Monica, she is super talented and has many great digis at her shop...You can find digital stamps, digital sentiments, digital cutting files and digital paper....the new Pegasus release HERE.


CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I wanted a two tone look so I decided to use only two colors for the background and to color the digital stamps.  I started with the background I used Peachy Keen and Merman inks from Lawn fawn, I splash some water and dry it and after that I also added some gold watercolor splashes.


I cut a hill and adhere it to the front panel with 3D Foam.  I used two digis from Heartcraft Paper:  The Pegasus at Rest and The Lonely Tulip.  I resize the flowers with the silhouette cameo program to perfectly fit behind the hill.  I colored the pegasus and flowers with the same markers and adhere them to the card.


To finish this two toned card I put sequins in the same colors around the magical scene and stamped the sentiment with Versafine ink.


I hope you like another magical card with this magical collection of pegasus and you can check out this new amazing company!   Have an amazing Saturday!!!




 Heartcraft Paper Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment