Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Clear Cards/ Toner Sheets


Hello Friends welcome back for another Wednesday Project...using Brutus Monroe Stamps and products, every Wednesday you can find a Blog Hop at the Brutus Monroe Blog featuring a product or technique of the week!  This week we continue to showcase the new Brutus Monroe and Decofoil line of foils and new toner sheets.  This new line is super amazing and unique you really need to check it out!!! For my project today I am using one of the clear toner sheets called Coffee Rings that also look like bubbles.





CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I cut the Coffee Rings clear toner sheet in half to create the card base and foil it with Jade Deco Foil.  I then create another card base from white cardstock and ink it to create the water look.  I color the images with markers and adhere the foiled clear toner sheet and the white card base together, so I could have a clear flap on the front.  I adhere the merman to the foiled sheet and the fishes on the white card base.   To finish I stamped the mermaid from the same stamp set Mermaid Lagoon inside the card with Oz surface ink.






There are so many amazing projects you can do using this clear sheets, hop along with us and don´t miss the Design Team projects usign this new product this week!!! Be inspired by this talented ladies:




WALESKA (you are here)


Brutus Monroe Supplies:







No comments:

Post a Comment