Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Doggie Shaker Bits

Hello Friends Welcome back for another Quick Tip Wednesday!!! using Brutus Monroe stamps and products, every Wednesday you can find a blog hop at the Brutus Monroe blog featuring a product or technique of the week!, all the Design Team works very hard to share great inspiration for you!! You can find the hop HERE.   This week we are Shaking things off a little bit.  For this week I wanted to create a masculine shaker card with a fun twist.




CARD DETAILS:

I started creating a card base for my doggie and a window for my shaker.  I then used a shaker pouch to create the shaker window.  


All you need to create different shaker shapes is your dies and a fuse tool.  Using the fuse tool, you trace the shape of your shaker window in the shaker pouch leaving an open area to fill the shake.   To fill my shaker I used some stamped bones from the set, some hearts and some beautiful Brutus Monroe Sequins.  After I filled the rectangle I sealed it with the fuse tool and apply adhesive to the front panel of my card to glue the shaker pouch to it.  After that you will find that the shaker pouches have adhesive in the back so all you have to do is peel the back and adhere the shaker you previously created to the card base.  I finally adhere the cute doggie with 3D foam and glue some black and red stripes to coordinate with the colors of the card and stamped the sentiment.  


This shaker pouches are so much fun and very easy to use... I hope I can inspire you to give this awesome product a try to create easy and not so bulky shaker cards.






Don´t miss anything and hop along with us!!! and be inspired by this talented ladies:


WALESKA GALINDO ----you are here


Brutus Monroe Supplies:
(Clickable links)
Self Adhesive Shaker Pouch - 25 Pack

Chuck Carson Collection: Brutus & Friends


Bottle Cap - Sequins - Crystal

3 comments: