Monday, January 15, 2018

Normal is Boring... Who is with me?

Hello Friends!!! Today we start a new week... my kids finally started school and here in Guatemala is freezing!!! but today I am so excited to share my card for my Brutus Monroe Monday Blog Post!  The first time I saw this stamp set I just love it! It is called BE UNIQUE and it comes with lots of amazing sentiments like this one... NORMAL IS BORING... I love it and live it every day, because definitely I am not NORMAL...hahaha anybody that knows me can tell you that!! Well now to the card.


CARD DETAILS:

I started with a white card base, I inked with Brutus Monroe Embossing ink and the Pugsley Stencil, I did a quick pass through it because I wanted a very organic look to it.  I added Icible Brutus Monroe Ultra Fine Embossing Powder.  I smooshed my current favorite Oxide colors Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers, I also added some water splashes mixed with Salty Ocean and  Seedless Preserves.  I color the bunny with  Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers with the same colors from the background to unify the design. 


I adhere the piece to a black card base and stamped the awesome sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink and clear embossing powder.


I loved the end result of this card and hope you liked it too.
Have a great day!




Main Brutus Monroe Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment