Thursday, January 18, 2018

It Moose be Love/ Zig Markers

Hello Friends! February is approaching fast and the love cards will start popping more and more on my social media!!! This one is one of my first Love cards...This one is for one Challenge I dearly  love...the Lawnfawnatics challenge... because as I have declare it before I am a total Lawn Fawn Lover!!! One of their sets was my very first stamp set I bought, and that was it... I got in love and obsessed for the rest of my life!!! 



CARD DETAILS:

It moose be love!!!  I started stamping the cute mooses, for the reverse image I used the Mini Misi.  To color the images I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, in colors:
Beige
Dark Brown
Brown
Mid Brown
For the background I used Oxide inks Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers for the grass, and Candied Apple with water splashes, I die cut the small hears that come in the Lawn Fawn pop up box die and colored them with Zig Light Carmine, all of this was colored on watercolor paper... 
I hope you have a great week! Thank you so much for stopping by, remember you can find me on instagram with lots of ideas, projects and inspiration:






2 comments:

  1. i love it!!!! the pun is incredible!! so fun!!! and the two mooses...are just ADORABLE! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is soo super cute!! Thank u so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!! :)

    ReplyDelete