Friday, July 28, 2017

Monster Carnival

Hello Friends Waleska here with a very fun and colorful card! The cute Monsters from the Monster Carnival set are so much fun and can be used for many occasions, can color them however you want...I love to use them in my cards!


CARD DETAILS:

I with a top folding card, I score a line in the center of the front panel to create another fold in the middle for a fun card design, I learned this fun design from the great Jennifer Mcguire. 



After that I die cut the Ferris Wheel die from gray cardstock, and for the rest of the elements I used red and aqua cardstock, I also used a brad so that the Ferris Wheel can move (how fun is that).  I then color the half front panel with yellow ink and for the back of the card I used a sun rays stencil with red ink.



I color my favorite monster from the 8 monsters that this stamp set has with markers in the same color combination of yellow red and aqua.  To embellish the card I added Nuvo drops in color
caribbean ocean and CDD Fall Harvest Sequins.  I stamp the fun sentiment inside the card for a surprise!


I hope you liked my card and be inspired to use different folds in your cards for a more fun effects!
Have a great day!




Products used:










No comments:

Post a Comment