Friday, July 7, 2017

BE-YOU-TIFUL Mermaids/ Ellen Hutson Mix it Up Challenge

Hello Cardmakers out there! I want to share with you a BE-YOU-TIFUL Mermaid card for the Ellen Hutson Mix it Up Challenge with Lawn Fawn. 


CARD DETAILS:

For this card I started with the background I used Oxide Inks in colors Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Faded Jeans, I have to say this colors are perfect for Ocean backgrounds.  I added Versamark ink and Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder to the hole background.


It looks very beautiful, after that I die cut the Ellen Hutson Be-You-Tiful word die six times to have a raised look, and color all the mermaids in the same color combination for the border I used the Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Rectangle Dies.


I love the sparkling look of this card so I added more sparkle to the hair, top and tail with the Ranger Bullet embossing ink pen.



I hope you enjoyed my card today and can give this idea a try of making a very sparkling card! I think there is never to much sparkle in a card hahaha! 

Hugs 



Waleska

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, i love th glimmery background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely design ... the sparkle is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card has the WOW factor... amazing background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, and background colors.

    ReplyDelete