Wednesday, August 31, 2016

MFT Frightful Friends card


Hello, there... I want to share how I did this spooky card with you...


First I cut from my new MFT Die-namics Double Stitched Stax a watercolor paper


For this card I use the Smooshing Technique, with some Distress ink in candid apple and some water. To do this technique you need to use a transparency and smooshed it in the distress ink 


Like this...


And after that you smooshed the transparency sheet with the distress ink right into the paper... this is a great effect to create a more artistic look sometimes but in this card I wanted to look like blood!!!


Then I start stamping with my memento ink because I was going to use some markers for the coloring, I want to say this MFT Frightful Friends stamp set is one of my all time favorites.


I did some basic coloring... and I put some Embossing Powder to the dracula wings to give it a little bit of sparkle

I had this Spellbinders Graveyard Scenes Die for so long, I can even remember... I use just part of this die cut.


After that I started to assemble all the card!!



And BOO!!!! This card is done... I love the bloody look....
For the materials they are highlight in red if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Do not forget to follow me on instagram  https://www.instagram.com/craftinglovew/

Have a great day

Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment