Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Beware Halloween is Coming!

I Love Halloween.....I was not always like that, let me tell you,  I lived in USA for almost two years, and I experience there all the fun, on this Holiday.... I wanted to have it here too with my own family.... So we have a big great party, we wear costumes, ask for candy and even though not many people in Guatemala get to Celebrate Halloween we do and a bunch of friends... The best part is to decorate... since I can not decorate outside my house (we don't have enough space) we decorate the inside, it is so  much fun... my kids look forward for October to come....
So after my little story... this is one of my many, many Halloween cards... For this one I use:

MFT Frightful Friends Stamp Set
Distress ink Candid Apple 
Spellbinders Graveyard Scenes

I can not tell you how much fun I am having creating all this spooky cards I think this are my favorites so far.....  So stay tuned for all this fun cards if you want to start getting into the spirit of Halloween



Have a great day

Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment