Saturday, June 15, 2024

Summer Birds Pop Up Book/Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello Friends! Today I wanted to share with you inspiration for some fun Summer Projects using the A7 Book Pop Up Die.  The Layering Pelicans Dies are some of favorite dies from all time and I mixed them with the Layering Seagulls they look amazing!


PROJECT DETAILS:

To create this Pop Up Book I started by cutting all the pieces to assemble the book I used a colored cardstock for the book cover and I used kraft cardstock to create a frame for the beach scene.  I then cut  all the pieces from the Pelicans and Seagulls in white cardstock and I colored the different parts with copic markers.  For the inside part of the book I used a cloud stencil to create a cloudy sky I glue all the elements either to the frame of the book or inside the book and for the other side of the cover I created another frame and stamped a lighthouse from the Guiding Light Stamp set.



I love the look of this Pop Up Book Covers they would be amazing not only as a gift buy also to display on a house for the Season.
Thank you for stopping by today, I hope this inspires you to create a project with this beautiful collection.

                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment