Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Rainbow Macaroons

Hello Friends, Waleska here with a super fun rainbow slimline card, with the new and so yummy dessert, cookie,macaroon and donut metal craft dies this unique and  fun dies make the most beautiful food cards.  I hope you like them as much as I do.



CARD DETAILS:

I started by cutting all the pieces you need to create the macaroons with white cardstock, for this  pieces I like to use thick cardstock.  I used markers to color this macaroons with all the tones of the rainbow I also used a white gelly roll marker to make some details on each of the macaroons.  I adhere all the pieces and did some shading with a light grey marker in the middle too. 


After that I did the background with oxide inks in colors Kitsch Flamingo, Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet I splash some water and adhere all the macaroons and added the sentiment at the bottom.

I hope you have an amazing day! Thank you so much for stopping by today and remember that this and other amazing products you can find at the shop!


Waleska Galindo




No comments:

Post a Comment