Saturday, September 25, 2021

 Hello Friends Waleska Galindo, today I want to share with you my card to celebrate Autum, one of my favorite Seasons, I love the colors, the falling leaves, and the pumpking pie, but specially the beautiful red, orange and green tones.  I hope you feel inspired with my card today to create some fall cards.



CARD DETAILS:

To start my card I cut the Slimline Woodgrain Background Metal die from kraft cardstock, I inked this panel with vintage photo oxide ink.   To give this piece some texture I mixed vintage photo oxide ink with water and with a small brush I splater the wood like piece.  


I cut two of the leaves that come in the Assorted Leaves Metal dies many times on a white cardstock panel that I inked with vintage photo, carved pumpkin and peeled paint oxide inks, I also cut the shadow of one of the leaves from gold cardstock.  I cut an oval piece for my sentiment and started assembling my fall card.  I added some gold accents and adhere some leaves on the top and bottom of the front panel.


I cut a slimline card base from kraft cardstock and adhere the wood panel.  I love the texture of the Slimline Woodgrain!  I hope you have a worderful day! Remember this and many of the other amazing products are available at the shop.



Waleska





No comments:

Post a Comment