Monday, February 22, 2021

Easter Eggs - Scrappy Tail Crafts

  Hello Friends, Waleska here to share with you some card ideas...   My project, today is all about Easter, is it too early what do you think? I used some new fun dies from the latest Release.  You can find this dies many other beautiful products at the Scrappy Tails Shop.

 
CARD DETAILS:

I started by die cutting the eggs from the Spring Essentials Metal Dies from white cardstock.  To color this eggs I wanted to use some spring colors, to do that I used  Nuvo Shimmer Powders in colors: Solar Flare, Violet Brocade and Atlantis Burst.  I put a little of this powders and add them some water, a little goes a long way with this powders, and color the eggs, the eggs look so fun with this colors mixed together.



I then added some of this same color powders to a white card base and used this piece to create two cards.  



I added the colored eggs to the cards, I used foam tape to raise the eggs and finally I added the sentiment with gold cardstock and some sequins.



I love how this two cards turned out and the soft colors give this card a total Easter feel.

Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Remember to stay safe and stay crafty and don't forget to visit the Scrappy Tail Crafts Shop!



Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment