Saturday, January 23, 2021

Rainbows and Poppies for Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello Friends, Waleska here excited to be with you again for another fun tutorial using Scrappy Tail Products...Today I will be creating with the beautiful new Popping Poppies Stamp Set, I hope you like it!

 

  


CARD DETAILS:

I started by cutting stripes of different colors of cardstock, I went for a rainbow look today.




I then adhered the stripes to a front card panel and cut the excess from the sides.  For my second card I did the same thing but I also added some gold glitter cardstock between each color of cardstock.





I embossed the beautiful heart with poppies on translucent vellum with white and gold embossing powders, with this image I wanted to create a focal point on my card.





I finally adhered the vellum pieces to the center of my rainbow striped cards using glossy accents and I finally added the sentiments on black cardstock I also added some gems.





Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Remember to check out the newest release from Scrappy Tail Crafts at the shop!



Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment