Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Draw your own scenes... Simple and Easy with Trinity Stamps

Hello Friends I wanted to share my cards I created last week for the Trinity Stamps T.I.P Time if you haven't check out this feature you I invite you to join me for quick and easy tutorials on the Trinity Stamps Instagram Stories on Wednesday and on my stories on Friday!  Once in a while I will be sharing some of the tutorials here, but if you want to catch the entire collection just head on the my IG Stories!!


Today I wanted to share a some quick and easy ways to make your own scene cards... I like to combine some drawing, stamping and inking to my cards, I am still learning how to create an entire draw scene and then copic color it.  But in the meantime I do this small draw scenes!  I got my inspiration from google they are super simple to make, you just need a ruler (very importat) a pencil to sketch your scene and then color it with markers.


When I finished coloring this two scenes I masked  them to ink blend the sky with Tumbled Glass Oxide with a Trinity Stamps blending buddy brush.


To make scene cards more realistic I almost always try to add some natural elements like this tree from the Great Outdoors die set.


Now comes the fun part!!! I colored several images from the Let's Ride Together set and the Classroom Cuties set too.  You have 25 separate stamps on the Let's Ride Together set to have fun!


I adhered all my images to the cads and also added the sentiments.  This cards are perfect Thank You Cards!!!


 

How fun are this cards? I love the end result... Would you try them? If you try them share them on social media and use the hashtag #trinitystampstiptime.  Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a great day! Stay Crafty Friends!!

Waleska


1 comment: