Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Die Cutting Technique

Hello Friends Welcome back for another Wednesday Project...using Brutus Monroe stamps and products, every Wednesday you can find a blog hop at the Brutus Monroe blog featuring a product or technique of the week!   The Design Team works very hard to share great inspiration with you!! You can find the hop HERE.   This week we are sharing Die Cutting Techniques.   Today I will be focusing on a very fun fold card design.


CARD DETAILS:

Coordinating Dies and stamps can be used in many different ways, for today's card I created a window trifold card.  I started by cutting two A2 cards and glue them together.  I then ink blend the three panels, I used the coordinating die of this set to cut a window on the front and second panel, I used the first cut panel to cut the second flap by putting the die inside the first panel to fit like a puzzle into the other card so they can be in the exact same spot on the card.


I then emboss the City Sidewalks Orlando with Metallic Embossing Powder Sterling, and adhere the globe to the last card panel.


This is the front of the card, I added some little star sequins for more bling and I also added a sentiment banner with the words Sending love.



The second panel is exactly like the first one I change the color and the sentiment banner to say "From"....




And for the last panel I adhere the Snow globe with foam dots to the last panel.


 Don´t miss the Design Team projects usign die cutting techniques this week!!!  Hop along with us!!! And be inspired by this talented ladies:








Have a great week!!


Brutus Monroe Supplies
/Snowglobe - Empty

City Sidewalks Globe - Coordinating Die


No comments:

Post a Comment