Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Re-Boot Fun Cards!

Hello Friends Welcome back for another Wednesday Quick Tip...using Brutus Monroe stamps and products, every Wednesday you can find a blog hop at the Brutus Monroe blog featuring a product or technique of the week!, all the Design Team works very hard to share great inspiration for you!! You can find the hop HERE.   This week we are showcasing a new "Re-Boot" another great set designed by Amy Osburn Purdie.  I love this new Technologic sets we have been showcasing this past weeks.  There are so many things you can do with this sets, but today I will be focusing on some great backgrounds you can add to the smartphone stamp.


CARD DETAILS:

I started this card, by stamping the smartphone with Brutus Monroe Embossing ink and added Raven embossing powder for a glossy look.  I then cut the inside white part of the phone with an exacto knife and glue a colorful cardstock from the back.


I stamped a little sentiment from the set with black ink and adhere an emoji sticker.  I used some colorful cardstock pieces to create a fun design on the front panel.  To finish the card I stamped a large sentiment on the up part of the card to complement the smartphone theme.



For the card base I use raven cardstock with raven embossing powder on the edges to unify the glossy look.


For my second card I did the same thing with the smartphone by cutting the inside portion of the phone, this time I glue the cutest picture I could find of my little daughter!!! There are lots of things you can do as backgrounds for this phone.  I adhere this to a colorful balloon cardstock base and stamped the perfect sentiment "Love your Face" from the Amazing Super Sentimental stamp set.


I know she is my daughter, but she looks just too adorable on this card don't you think?  I hope you like my ideas and can be inspired this week.

Don´t miss the Design Team projects with this fun new Stamp Set!!!  Hop along with us!!! and be inspired by this talented ladies:


WALESKA --- You are here



No comments:

Post a Comment