Sunday, December 31, 2017

Alcohol Inks Card


Hello Friends, Waleska here with the very last post of the year!!!! What a year we had at CDD.... the cutest stamps, unique and great dies, lots of new products added to the shop, the amazing digital stamps well... too many cool stuff to mention!!! we are ready for a new year of more products you will love!!!  today I want to share with you a fun card with a very unique background made with the very popular Alcohol Inks! 


CARD DETAILS:

For my card today I used Ranger Alcohol Ink in color Purple Twilight, and Silver Mixative, I did two panels in Yupo Paper on my first panel I use less of the Silver Mixative and for the second I used lots of the Silver Mixitive I used a little straw I had at home to move the colors, the secret in my opinion is to put a good amount of the alcohol ink and start blowing right away before the ink dries!!



For the card base I cut an A4 piece of black cardstock to 15cm along the long side. Score and fold at 5 cm and 5 cm from each side. Cut another piece of cardstock 18 x 4 cms (to put the sentiment).  Cut the alcohol panels:
 2 stripes 4.5 x 14.5 
1 stripe 3.5 x 17.5
1 rectangle 8.5 x 14.5
Glue all this to the black card base 


I color some of the trolls from the new Celebration Trolls stamp set with purple colors that will coordinate with the background and I  adhere them with foam tape to give them dimension I finally cut the Wishing word die in glitter cardstock and some little stars too and stamp the sentiment with silver embossing powder to a black banner. I love this card is so festive and unique with the trolls and the alcohol inks!!!


I hope you like my card,  have an amazing and Happy New Year 2018!! I hope all your dreams can come true on this coming year!!! Remember also the great special sale we have for you, but hurry will end soon!! Have a great Celebration today!  



CDD PRODUCTS:






1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Waleska!! I want to try those alcohol inks so bad. Can't justify the purchase just yet. HOpefully someday. That purple is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete