Monday, November 6, 2017

Brighter Days Ahead

Hello Friends today I wanted to share with you my card for my Monday Blog at the Brutus Monroe! My card today is inspired to brighten someone's day! You can find all the products used on my card on the Brutus Monroe shop!!! 


For my card today I used the beautiful BM Floral Frenzy Background stamp.  I started with Brutus Monroe Embossing Ink, I highly recommend using this product, the results with it are always amazing!  I used ultra fine Alabaster embossing powder for the background stamp to give color to the piece  I used oxide inks Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers and splash a little water for more interest.  I die cut a circle in the middle of the stamped front to add the sentiment, I added Raven Ink to the Sentiment and also to the outer part of the black cardstock for a glossy effect.


To finish I added sequins.  I also wanted to invite you to join our Facebook group: Brutus Monroe Fan Club to share inspiration and get the latest news from BM!!!


Also don't forget about the new Comfort and Joy Inspiration box, where you will find everything you need to create 35 cards this Holiday Season!! But hurry up, because there is a limited quantity!!!


I hope you have an Amazing starting week!!!



1 comment:

  1. Your cards are all so bright and pretty! Love how you used this BG stamp. Hugs, Autumn (SewPaperPaint)

    ReplyDelete