Friday, September 22, 2017

Shaker Scene Card

Hello Friends, Waleska from craftinglovew here... thank you for stopping by.  Today I want to share with you a Shaker Card where the focal point is a fall scene with a cute critter from the Timber stamp set.



CARD DETAILS:

I started creating the scene, inside the smallest rectangle from the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies.  I measure the rectangle and cut a piece of  white cardstock  to fit the rectangle.  I sponge the piece with Spice Marmalade Oxide Ink and flick some water splashes, I also die cut a craft cardstock hill from the Outdoor Landscape Dies and some trees from the new Harvest Border dies.  


To create the little leaves I die cut several  of flowers that come in the Inside Scalloped Circle die and cut the petals to create little leaves for the fall scene, I color them with Spiced Marmalade and Peeled Paint Oxide ink. I color the cute critter with markers and assemble the shaker card.  I also used Fall Harvest CDD Sequins mixed with the little leaves, that look perfect with the colors of my scene.


Because I wanted the scene to be the focal point on my card I put the sentiment inside the card and put two layers of white paper cut with the fancy frame dies on the front part of the card.


I hope you like this idea of making little scenes with your favorite critters to create a beautiful focal point in the front of your card.  Have a nice day.


CDD Products:







No comments:

Post a Comment