Monday, June 12, 2017

Sunny Studio Stamps/Perfect Popsicles/Cool Dad

Hello Friends it is Monday again and that means it is time for another Challenge at the Always Fun Challenges Blog, this week's challenge is "For Male/Father".  I have to say many agree with me that masculine cards are very hard to do; there is not too many male colors to use and you can not embellish the card too much... but I came up with this cool card I hope you like.


CARD DETAILS: I used the Perfect Popsicles from Sunny Studio Stamps and stamped them in different green ink colors to make it a lemon flavor,  I love to mix Lawn Fawn stamps with Sunny Studio because both have Amazing stamp sets and they look great together.  I stamped the cool sun glasses from the new Aloha mini stamp set and the mustache from Dad + Me to create a very cool  Dad popsicle, for the sentiment I used the great Well Connected Alphabet from My Favorite Things (a must have, in my opinion) to personalize the word DAD and finally stamped the sentiment that comes with the Sunny Studio Stamp set! To finish my card I used Nuvo Drops as embellishments in color Apple Green (by the way I need every color there is of this Nuvo Drops) they are almost always the best embellishment! For the card base I used the Avery Elle Postage Die.


I hope you have an Amazing week and you can celebrate the great Man in you life... in my case is my sweet hubby who supports me and is my biggest sponsor for this hobby that makes me so happy!
Remember to enter your projects in the Always Fun Challenges blog.... and have Fun with us!

Hugs

Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment