Friday, January 27, 2017

Soft Skunk



Hello Crafty Girls! Waleska here to share a card I created with the cute Skunk with a Heart Balloon digital stamp... This new digi stamps CDD have at their shop are perfect for this coming Valentine's season,  they are the simply the cutest and they are only $0.99!!!


For this card I wanted a very soft coloring, I used Distress Ink Cracked Pistachio with a very soft blending for the the background and the softest grey and pink markers I had for the Skunk and the balloons.  I used the following Craftin Desert Divas Products:

Skunk with a Heart Balloon Digital Stamp


Fancy Frame Dies


Simply Said Stamp Set


Pastel Paradise Sequins


To finish my card I added some of the beautiful CDD Pastel Paradise Sequins and rounded the corners of my card.  I hope you liked this card and you can go check out at the CDD Shop 
  the newest digital stamps for this Valentine's season,
because they are the cutest!!!

Hugs and have a Wonderful Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment