Friday, November 18, 2016

Cute but Scary Zombie


Hello my Crafty Friends!!! Today I want to share a card I made for my Halloween Card Series with one of my favorite finds: Craftin Desert Divas Stitches Digital Stamp... and a Tutorial on how to get this Zombie look for your cards.


What you will need: 
Craftin Desert Divas Stitches Digital Stamp
Distress Inks in colors:
Walnut Stain
Pumice Stone
Blueprint Sketch
Black Soot
Lawn Fawn Hills Die
White Gel Pen
Shimmer Mist
Eyeshadow Applicator
Prismacolor Markers



First you need to color your image, I used Prismacolor Markers and I did a basic coloring.  You will also need to hand cut the entire image.


You are going to use an eyeshadow applicator to color the edges of your image with  Walnut Stain Distress Ink to give it the Zombie, kind of dirty look.


You will get something like this! Really spooky and already looking like a real zombie! Ha

For the background I used the Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink on the edges and also Black Soot Distress Ink to give this card a night look, you have to leave the center of the card white for the moon light.

Finally you start assembly your scene with all the elements, I used a white gel pen to draw some stars in the background.


And here is your cute but scary at the same time Zombies! hahaha
Hope you find this helpful to create a scene using digital images.  Your should go check out the Craftin Desert Divas Store to find more amazing Digital stamps, plus they cost only 0.99!!!!
 I now, love digital images there is so much you can do with them!

Have an amazing day!

Hugs

Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment