Saturday, October 22, 2016

Halloween with Sunny Studio Stamps


OCTOBER!!! one of my favorite months.... today I want to share 3 cards I  made with my newest  addiction Sunny Studio Stamps.... their stamps are so great, and now... I want them all.   For these cards I used the same stamp set called Halloween Cuties, and let me tell you, their stamp sets are so much fun, their images are adorable and I was very inspired by my october card series theme which is of course "HALLOWEEN" if you haven't seen it check it out at my instagram CRAFTINGLOVEW


1. For this one I used some digital fall trees I found in the Sunny Studio blog they have many different kinds of trees and they are FREE... find them here:
sunnystudiostamps.blogspot.com.... look for the Free Digital downloads
 this ones were perfect with my scene for the background I used Distress Inks in colors:
Carved Pumpkin and Mustard Seed
for the Hill I used Distress ink:
Mowed Lawn
I don't know why but I like to hand-cut all my images (I know those trees look painful) but they look great so it was totally worth the pain!!!


2. For this card I used Distress Inks in colors:
Wilted Violet and Mowed Lawn
*I don´t use copic markers for the coloring I used Prismacolor Premier


3. This 3rd one was so much fun to do... This web is actually a corner web, but I made it a full web by stamping it repeatedly.   For all of them I used the same Distress Inks color combinations.   I would like to say my complete favorite for Halloween...
Wilted Violet
Carved Pumpkin
Twisted Citron
I am so excited Sunny Studio Stamps is so kind and actually share my cards in their blog for inspiration, definitely this cardmaking world is really unexpected and kind.

Hope you can find inspiration on my cards and thanks to all of you that say some amazing things about my cards on instagram or take the time to say encouraging things to me in my blog thanks from the bottom of my halloweeny heart.....hahaha

Hugs

Waleska

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. These cards are all so fabulous and clever. LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete