Vampire Eggs....hahaha..... This card is so funny I just can't handle it!!!
This card is my first entry to the Lawnscaping Challenge for this week GEOMETRIC....
I can keep creating halloween cards all year long.. last week I got TOP MOW-IT-ALL for my zombie doggies card... so amazing!!!
For this card I use Distress inks in colors:
The Chirp Chirp Chirp Lawn Fawn Stamps
Booya Stamp Set elements.... To make some EGGcelent Vampires!! hahaha
I made a little tutorial to show you how I create the background
1. I diecut a circle mask for the moon
2. You put your mask where you want your moon to be placed in the card
3. Next, you start blending with squeezed lemonade distress ink, only around the circle mask to make kind of a halo.
4. After that you start blending around the edge of the card with chipped sapphire first, leaving in the center some white spots
6. Put also some black soot distress ink on the edges to make the look of a more dramatic night.....
7. Remove very carefully the mask and blend in the center of the moon some squeezed lemonade to make a brilliant moon
Here is you Spooky night sky..... have an amazing day...
Hope you find this helpful...