Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Flower Fairy


Hello, I am participating again in the Lawnscaping Challenge!!!
The last Challenge was so much fun and I won one of the HONORABLE GNOMES!!!
It was so exciting to see my name on the list ...

For this new challenge I use two stamp sets:
On the Mend
Fairy Friends

 Distress inks in colors :
Peacock Feathers 
Squeezed Lemonade

The idea was to make like a flower field...
One of my favorite things to do with Lawn Fawn Stamp Sets is making scenes 



Hugs from Guatemala,
Waleska

3 comments:

  1. OH WOW! LOVE your flower field, such a cool idea and the whole card is just fun :) Thanks for playing at Lawnscaping challenges.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate it was soo much fun to create this scene 😊

      Delete
  2. WHOA! What a fabulous field of flowers, and a wonderful take on the mood board inspiration! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete