Thursday, February 11, 2016

Thanks!

New Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!! Here is my card to participate, love the challenges, because I explore my creativity!!!

Nuevo desafió de Simon Says Stamps!!! Aquí esta mi tarjeta para poder participar, me encantan estos desafíos para poder explorar, tener mas ideas y ser creativa.



Ser creativa es parte de mi vida, me da un balance y me ayuda a mantenerme cuerda en la maravillosa tarea de ser Madre...

Being creative is part of my life, it gives me a balance and helps me to stay sane in my wonderful task of MOTHERHOOD!!!

Waleska

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! LOVE how you used the Thanks die and colors! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “One Layer” Challenge! Yes,if a mother is happy, the baby/kids (and family) would be, too. Keep in being creative, Waleska!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Virginia I always have fun with this challenges!!!
    and I have another excuse to be creative!
    have a great day thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete